TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TyE)
TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TyE) is TiE-Boston’s signature educational program that aims to nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs. Established in 2005, TyE teaches entrepreneurship and business to high school students. It seeks to develop leadership skills and self confidence in young students. Over 270 students from over 25 local schools have discovered the rewards and challenges of becoming entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Final Presentations: March 29, 2014
For Class Schedule, click here
Offer a business plan competition geared to educate and inspire high school students to be entrepreneurs through mentor based programs, taught by established industry leaders that foster innovation, leadership skills, creativity and self-confidence.
Empower our youth to become entrepreneurs by engaging them through quality educational programs that include instruction and mentoring designed to
- Develop business acumen, communication skills
- Discover the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Nurture to be a well rounded personality
- Instill confidence to lead in a global environment
- Received the TiE Global award in 2007 and 2008 for the most unique program implemented by a TiE chapter
Significant grants received from:
The Kauffman Foundation
TiE Global Organization
- Featured on CNBC National Television 2006 winning team
- TyE Boston won the TiE Global Award for excellent, innovative approach for "The Most Successful involvement of young entrepreneurs" in 2007 and 2008
TyE Global Gala 2013:
Team Aajit from TyE Boston won 1st prize in popular voting 1 min pitch at the TyE Global Gala,
And got 3 position in TyE Global competition.
TiE Global Award:
In recognition of its excellent innovative approach, TYE received TiE Global award in 2007 for the most unique program implemented by a TiE chapter.
TiE Boston a not-for-profit organization with a mission to support entrepreneurship established TyE in 2005 to foster an educational program to excite young people to discover the rewards and challenges of becoming an entrepreneur. Currently TyE is in its ninth year of operation. Over 270 students have participated in the program from over 25 local schools. As part of the TyE educational program, students participate in a $10,000 Business Plan Competition.Read More
For Questions: Email Suneha Kadimdiwan at email@example.com